Asian American Community Summer Fellowship
- Eligible students must volunteer full-time (at least 35 hours for 8 weeks). Students must not be compensated for their labor by the non-profit.
- Eligible students must be Asian American Studies majors or minors.
- Students must provide a proposal detailing their motivation & goals, the end & start dates of the internship, and a brief description of the organization. Proposals should be addressed to Professor Patricia Nguyen at email@example.com.
- Applicants must also provide a letter from their internship supervisor stating his/her approval of the student working full-time, any compensation offered to the student and a description of the agency's services to Asian American Studies office to the attention of Professor Patricia Nguyen. Email letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications are due by May 6, 2022.
- At the end of the summer, AACSF awardees must provide a 3-page description and reflection of the experience.
We would like to thank the Asian American Alumni Association for providing the funding, making this fellowship possible!